1. Recently I’ve seen families riding bikes together. This is great. What’s not great is that the children are wearing helmets, but the parents are not. All the parents are teaching the children is that they are wearing helmets because their parents told them to, not because they are actually important. This is like being a parent who smokes and tells their kids not to. Kids start to experience with life and think “well it can’t be that bad, my mom/dad does it”. WOW.
2. Game of Thrones. WOW.
3. There are 8 days left of school. I remember school shopping. I remember meeting teachers. The school year flew by. I’m not ready for another school year. That means my precious baby is only one year away from high school. Seriously. I’m not joking. WOW.
4. Sean came to visit and stayed a couple of nights. We had a blast, laughed a ton, ate incredible food, and just chilled. The girls were so excited to see him, it was a complete surprise. Jo was red as could be and couldn’t stop laughing. Just like old times. We just need to do it more often. WOW.
5. People are becoming more and more aware of the dangers in the food we eat. People are speaking up, taking a stand, spreading awareness, and doing what’s right. I’m continually inspired by these strangers. Learning more and more myself I’m disgusted by the facts. WOW. Ok, Double WOW!!!
6. The world we live in. The shootings. The tornados. The bombings. I want to take my kids and live in a bubble. Instead, I’m left to offer more laughter, kisses, an ear to listen, smiles, and daily reminders of love. I don’t want my children to grow up seeing so much tragedy. WOW.
7. I gave up blogging daily of my trials and tribulations of going to the gym. I got lazy. There’s no other way to say it. However, I’ve lost 7 pounds. I don’t see the difference. My clothes don’t fit better. My body isn’t more toned. But I’m inspired. I’m motivated. And that’s what counts. WOW.
8. There’s a 10-year-old who can’t get a desperately needed transplant due to guidelines. How are we living in a world where we follow a rule book that tells us a 10-year-old isn’t a priority? WOW.
9. The Skylar Neese case. WOW.
10. And this picture…. WOW! (sad but true and still yet oh so funny!)